Daily Roundup for May 3, 2017
Here are the items and resources for May 3, 2017:
- To Christians Who Suffer — Good words from the pen of Abraham Kuyper.
- The Jerusalem Chamber podcast — I have not listened to it, but it looks good. Check it out and offer some feedback.
- 9 Secrets a Pastor’s Wife Won’t Say Out Loud — Article by Christina Stolaas.
- Greek Grammar on One Page — This is a helpful video for Greek students.
- Columns from the TableTalk Magazine for May 2017.
- Ten Reasons it is More Difficult to be a Pastor Today — Good, short article by Thom Rainer. Point number three is especially true: “Diminished respect for pastors. When I was a pastor, most people held my vocation in high esteem, even those not in church. Such is not the case today.”
- The Best 100 Android apps for 2017 — PC Mag offers a big list.
- The SELF Journal — I am an organization nut and this journal looks very good and very helpful.
- Do you enjoy taking naps? This article may interest you.