Here are the items and resources of interest for November 20, 2018:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page.
- The 2019 Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary theology conference is now taking early bird registrations. I am going. You should attend too!
- What Makes Our Works Truly Good? William Perkins.
- Learning to Preach from the Reformers — an article by Dr. Joel Beeke of Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary.
- Actions of the Central Carolina Presbytery (PCA) regarding the Revoice Conference.
- Lectio Continua for the Pulpit and Pew — an article by Josh Buice.
- How to Speed Up Your WiFi — an article from Popular Science.
- Alexa can now make Skype Calls — The popular Amazon Echo can now call people on your Skype list. Read the article from Engadget to learn how.
- One UI from Samsung — “One UI helps you focus on what really matters to you. With hardware and software working together in harmony, see only what you need, using and viewing your phone with an experience that feels second nature. Because it’s the small details that make a big difference.” [From the website]. I registered for the beta and am waiting for the OTA (“over the air”) update on my Galaxy S9+.
- Surface Pro 6 review — from CNET. I have my eye on it, but it is pricey. I will be content with my Surface Pro 3.