Daily Roundup for October 7, 2019
Here are the items and resources of interest for October 7, 2019:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page.
- This article from The Gospel Coalition offers the last written word from C.S.Lewis.
- This article, advanced by Aimee Byrd, one of the hosts of the Mortification of Spin podcast, is creating some (legitimate) questions. Why use a known liberal feminist to advance an argument that disagrees with the Mark Jones review of the book Beyond Authority and Submission by Rachel Green Miller? Please note that Byrd never qualifies her use of the article.
- Spiritual apathy in the church is a hunger problem — An article by Jon Payne at the Gospel Reformation Network website.
- The Aquila Report notes: Two PCA presbyteries have requested that Missouri presbytery investigate Greg Johnson regarding his “side-B’ views on the topic of homosexuality.
- What is the best way to back up your files? [USA TODAY]
- Are you interested in learning a new language? CNET offers the best apps for that purpose.
- The Microsoft Surface Duo phone is getting attention across the tech sites. Here is one article from CNET on this innovative, new device.