Here are the items and resources of interest for February 11, 2020:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page. Also, if you are profiting (maybe a little bit) from this daily release, please consider sharing it across the social media networks. Thanks!
- A sermon worth listening to, especially if you are a minister of the gospel [Dr. Ian Hamilton].
- The divine mandate for parents — An article by the late Dr. R.C. Sproul.
- If you were asked, “What is the shortest verse in the Bible?” I suspect you would answer, “John 11:35.” In the English translations, you would be correct. However, it is not the shortest in the original Greek. Read this article to find out which verse is the shortest and learn more about the subject. [H.B. Charles, Jr.]
- You can still download Windows 10 for free (and you should because Windows 7 is dead). [CNET]
- No, there doesn’t need to be an APP for that [USA TODAY].
- The dawn of Twitter and the age of awareness [WIRED].