Due to the announcement made the other day, my plans to write some formal articles on my blog have taken a backseat. However, I am planning on writing very soon. These are a few of the topics I will be addressing.
- When Should a Church Close? A Pastoral and Personal Perspective
- Pastoring a Small Church: One Minister’s Observations
- Lessons Learned After One-Year in the Ministry.
- Experimental Preaching: What it is and Why it is Necessary
- When Sheep Bite: Loving and Leading the Difficult Member(s).
I do not know when I will be able to submit a final edition on any of these topics. It will likely come after I move to my new call in Newport, TN.