Here are the items and resources of interest for September 9, 2019:
After a rather lengthy absence, the Daily Roundup is back in operation. I hope to be more faithful in the future. I trust these helpful resources on theology and tech will benefit you.
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page.
- Do you ever feel like you have wandered away from the Lord? We are warned about our propensity to drift by the writer to the Hebrews (Heb. 2:1-4). Listen to this helpful encouragement from Dr. Ligon Duncan.
- Remember the Sabbath Day! That is not merely a suggestion for the church today. It is, in fact, a command. Read more about the subject from Tony Arsenal.
- The diligent use of the outward means of grace is discussed in this helpful article.
- Microsoft has resurrected a very popular add-in to their OS. It is called Power Toys, and now Windows 10 users can get it.
- How to get the most from your smartphone battery [Wired Mag online].
- For those of you who use Firefox, these tips may be helpful to you. [PC Mag].
- These five tips will help speed up your web browser. [Popular Science].
- What’s new in Google Chrome 77, arriving September 10? [How-To-Geek].
- A cyberattack hit the United States this week. [Wired].