Here are the items and resources of interest for September 29, 2020:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page. If you are profiting (maybe a little bit) from this daily release, please consider sharing it across the social media networks. Thanks!
Personal note: I have not been very faithful to complete these “daily roundups.” I will attempt to be more diligent in the future. I hope they are helpful to you. These two categories are some of my favorites in life, and I desire to pass them on to my readers.
- The Reformed Forum discusses the work of the diaconate with one of my former professors of Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Dr. Nick Willborn. [VIDEO]
- Many of you know that my favorite theologian is John Calvin. Here is a short description of a book of sermons titled Crucified and Risen published by the Banner of Truth.
- The Perils of Pride — an article written by Dr. Joel Beeke. By the way, Dr. Beeke and his wife have tested positive for COVID-19. I am sure they would appreciate prayer. More information here.
- BOOK REVIEW: The Life of A.W. Pink (Ian Murray). Reviewed by James Jeffery.
- Roku Premiere and Premiere Plus — A review. [MASHABLE]
- Seventeen apps that will raise your Instagram game. [MASHABLE]
- Today is National Coffee Day. Okay, right, this is not about tech. However, I love coffee, so it is included in today’s Roundup. [CNET]