Here are the items and resources of interest for September 18, 2018:
- The Daily Briefing is one of the podcasts I listen to when I walk/exercise each day. The episode from Monday was especially interesting as it told the story of former President, Ronald Reagan and the letter he wrote to his dying father-in-law.
- This is an important issue facing PCA presbyteries. This article encourages officers to vote YES.
- Peter Mead writes an excellent and helpful article on the topic of prayer. It is not long.
- Family Worship is important. Nicholas Davis writes a useful article on the topic as we try to employ Family Worship in a busy world.
- ANDROID: This is an app that I tested before using. It automatically moves your phone to silent mode or vibrate mode depending on your preference. You can set a schedule and avoid embarrassment. Once, while preaching, my phone rang. This app will help prevent that.
- IPHONE: There is a nasty bug that will crash your phone.
- The Samsung Note 9 is a significant release from Samsung. We all remember the exploding battery issue with the Note 7. Now there is a woman who claims her Note 9 caught fire in her purse.
- This week there will be a “Presidential Alert” test. What is that? Read the article.
** The Daily Roundup is published Monday-Friday at 9 AM ET **
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.