Here are the items and resources of interest for October 3, 2017:
- How to shorten your sermons — David Murray offers some bits of help on his blog. As one who typically preaches 40-45 minutes sermons, I find these tips to be useful.
- An Act of Pure Evil — Dr. Mohler offers some commentary on the events of Las Vegas.
- Columns from Tabletalk Magazine — The columns from the October edition are available.
- Three Things to NOT Do After You Preach — an article written by Dave Harvey.
- Using Calendars — With the widespread use of smartphones, having your schedule with you at all times is pretty normal these days. Take a look at these calendars add-ons for Google Calendar.
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. Note 8 — a head to head comparison.
- Use your Amazon Echo to make free calls to landlines and cell phones.