REMINDER: Subscribe to The Parchment by registering here, and you will get updates on articles and posts directly in your email. Additionally, you can subscribe to the monthly newsletter to receive updates on the ministry at Fellowship Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Newport TN as well as happenings around the Hill home. The newsletter registration is easy and located at the bottom of this post.
Here are the items and resources of interest for October 3, 2017:
- How to shorten your sermons — David Murray offers some bits of help on his blog. As one who typically preaches 40-45 minutes sermons, I find these tips to be useful.
- An Act of Pure Evil — Dr. Mohler offers some commentary on the events of Las Vegas.
- Columns from Tabletalk Magazine — The columns from the October edition are available.
- Three Things to NOT Do After You Preach — an article written by Dave Harvey.
- Using Calendars — With the widespread use of smartphones, having your schedule with you at all times is pretty normal these days. Take a look at these calendars add-ons for Google Calendar.
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. Note 8 — a head to head comparison.
- Use your Amazon Echo to make free calls to landlines and cell phones.
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.