Here are the items and resources of interest for October 17, 2019:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page.
- How to kill your anger — An interesting and thought-provoking article from the Stand to Reason website.
- Prosperity “preacher” Paula White is releasing a book and it has many concerned. The Gospel Coalition offers nine reasons why you should be concerned about her.
- You really should get this documentary. I will be ordering my copy soon.
- Questions to ask Alexa [CNET].
- Tips for a better Gmail inbox [PC MAG].
- If you are ready to take yourself off the grid, you might want ot read this article from CNET.
- if you are like me, you enjoy classical music. I know very little about it, but i do enjoy it. The relaxing sounds of this genre of music are helpful to me. That being said, take a look at this website that covers everything about classical music including a “daily download” of classical tracks. By the way, you can subscribe to the email list and get those daily tracks delivered to you each day. I save them and upload them to my Google Music collection under a custom playlist.