Here are the items and resources of interest for November 27, 2018:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page.
- How Do Pastors Pick Their Fights? — An article by David Mathis.
- Pastor: Expound, Apply, Repeat — A sermon is not a sermon until it is applied. Wise advice offered in this article (and video) by Dr. Joel Beeke.
- Why Does Church Membership Matter? — an article by David McLemore.
- Book briefs by Kevin DeYoung.
- Books of note that I am reading these days: Interpreting Scripture with the Great Tradition (Carter); Scripture as Real Presence: Sacramental Exegesis in the Early Church (Boersma).
- How to Increase Your Laptop Battery Life — Some suggestions from PC MAG.
- The Hottest Phones for the Holidays — From PC MAG.
- Each week I use this FREE service to post social media images for Fellowship Presbyterian Church. It is an excellent service, and I highly recommend it.
- An interesting fact regarding all purchases made on Black Friday.
- NASA lands a vehicle on Mars.
- The largest employers in every state.
** The Daily Roundup is published Monday-Friday at 9 AM ET **
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.