Here are the items and resources of interest for November 19, 2018:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page.
- Get a FREE Crossway book: Crossway ESV Bible Atlas. Just enter your email address and get it in PDF or Kindle. Edited by John Currid and David Barrett.
- How to Observe the Lord’s Day by John Owen.
- Moralism is Not the Gospel — an article written by Dr. Albert Mohler.
- Amazon Tech Black Friday deals. Information courtesy of CNET.
- How Does Fast Charging Work? An article from Digital Trends.
- How Extreme Weather is Shrinking the Planet — read it and decide for yourself.
- I am a chess nut and play daily. The World Chess Championship is currently being played between the reigning world champion, Magnus Carlsen and an American (first time since Bobby Fischer), Fabiano Caruana.