Here are the items and resources of interest for November 12, 2019:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page. Also, if you are profiting (maybe a little bit) from this daily release, please consider sharing it across the social media networks. Thanks!
- Your church needs you to sing — an article by Nick Aufenkamp.
- Pastoring is so much more than preaching. I argue, frequently, that the most important thing a pastor does each week is to preach the Word of God. That is true. However, it is not the only thing pastors should be doing. This article from Tim Challies reminds ministers of that fact.
- John Owen writes on the subject of “conversion.”
- Sinclair Ferguson teaches us “how to read the Bible.” Highly recommended.
- How to use Microsoft office for free on the web. [PC MAG]
- Do you use Spotify? These tips from PC MAG might be of use.