Here are the items and resources of interest for May 9, 2018:
- Editorial on Abusing Matthew 18 — This is a helpful article on the subject of church discipline. Written by D.A. Carson.
- 15 Things Seminaries Teach Me That My Busy Pastor(ate) Can’t — An article written by Greg Lanier. This article comes on the heels of a book being promoted at the Gospel Coalition 15 Things Seminary Couldn’t Teach Me.
- 10 Things You Should Know About Systematic Theology — an article written by Scott Swain.
- Book Review: Reformation Worship: Liturgies From The Past For the Present — written by Dr. R. Scott Clark.
- The Most Important Time to Go to Church — an article written by David Gundersen.
- Are There Degrees of Sin? — An article written by the late Dr. R.C. Sproul.
- I love technology. I love it enough to offer resources on it each day (see below). Dr. David Murray has a list of articles on the subject: Technology and Our Relationship with God.
- Get a sneak peek at Android P — From CNET.
- Save money on eye doctor visits by using this tool. It will work (apparently) for simple prescriptions but is not helpful for complex ones (like bifocals, etc.).
- If you use Twitter, then you have already been encouraged to change your password due to a security breach. This article from Lifehacker explains more. By the way, you should change all passwords to ones you cannot remember using a password manager. I use LastPass.