Here are the items and resources of interest for May 22, 2018:
- Six hymns that teach bad theology — It is vital that we sing hymns that teach correct theology, especially in corporate worship. Music is a powerful tool, and it has been used throughout the ages to smuggle false doctrine into the church. Read and decide if you agree with the author.
- Everyone is talking about the sermon preached at the royal wedding. In my view, the gospel was not preached because Christ was not preached. Yes, He was mentioned, but the gospel was absent. This is a helpful article on the matter, and this is another and another and another.
- We were made to worship, privately and, more importantly, corporately. What does your worship look like?
- I love task managers. I use Todoist, but it is not the only one out there. Google Tasks is also available and here is how you can get the most out of it.
- I own a Samsung Galaxy S9+. I love it. CNET has a review of the good and the bad.