Here are the items and resources of interest for May 16, 2017:
- Christ’s Help for Sabbath Keeping — from the Gentle Reformation blog.
- Performing Abortion is God’s Work? — from Albert Mohler.
- As someone who struggles with getting a good night of sleep, this article was helpful.
- Do Christian Parents Flirt With the Idol of Sports? — from the Gospel Coalition.
- Forty Days of Devotions — on Audible.
- This year we celebrate the 500th anniversary of the start of the Protestant Reformation. Did Luther nail or mail the 95 theses? Speaking of Luther, you might enjoy this piece on Luther’s theology.
- Finding Grace While Waiting for a Prodigal — helpful for parents and spouses.
- Photo doctoring happens all the time. With this app, you will be able to tell (most of the time).
- Article on the nasty Ransomware virus.
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.