Here are the items and resources of interest for May 12, 2017:
- Train your child to know the Bible — Taken from the book The Duties of Parents by J.C. Ryle. Many parents today would do well to read that book and follow the wise advice.
- A Funeral Sermon for a Friend Who Committed Suicide — by Michael Horton.
- Praying for Pastors’ Kids — an excellent article by Barnabas Piper
- Kick-start your theological library — an old post from Tim Challies, but full of helpful tips.
- The long ending of the Gospel of Mark or not? — I report. You decide.
- The Westminster Standard — An excellent website.
- Hi-tech McDonalds — fast food just got faster.
- If you use Chromecast, this article will appeal to you (maybe).
- Facebook says it is going to stop spamming you — Uh huh, we shall see.
- Tech tip: You can automatically post your Tweets to Facebook by using a unique hashtag. For instance, I use #fb IF I want that tweet to be sent to over to Facebook. I know you can automatically connect Twitter to Facebook, but I do not want EVERYTHING I tweet to go to Facebook. This allows me to choose.
The Daily Roundup is published Monday-Friday. See you next week!
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.