Here are the items and resources of interest for May 11, 2017:
- Dr. Ryan McGraws new book — a short summary.
- Competing Worldviews Influence Today’s Christians — from the Barna Group.
- Another Scripture Memory tip — I have written on this before, though it has been deleted. My system is very different from the one offered in the article.
- Is Suicide the Unforgivable Sin? — as a pastor, I have received questions regarding suicide and this article is helpful.
- How a Pastor Loves His Flock — These items should be a part of the typical routine of a pastor. When I was in seminary I was encouraged by Dr. Pipa to pray for every member of the church weekly. That has been sound advice that I have tried to employ in my current call. This article was written by Geoffry Kirkland.
- Forgiveness when it is not asked for? — Interesting article (with video) from John Piper.
- Six Apps to install on a new Macbook
- Power from the polluted air? Read this article and see how it is done.
- Tips for Amazon Echo users. — I have one and our home is wireless, including internet and lights. We love it.
- How the Average Adult Spends His Day — interesting with graphics.