Here are the items and resources of interest for June 22, 2020:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page. Also, if you are profiting (maybe a little bit) from this daily release, please consider sharing it across the social media networks. Thanks!
Personal note: I have not been very faithful to complete these “daily roundups.” I will attempt to be more diligent in the future. I hope they are helpful to you. These two categories are some of my favorites in life and I desire to pass them on to my readers.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some churches have been wrestling through the issue of the Lord’s Supper. Here is a thoughtful article on the subject of “virtual communion.”
- I found this sermon (transcript) helpful when it comes to the subject of corporate prayer meetings.
- Peter Jones offers his own comments regarding the recently released PCA Study Committee Report on Human Sexuality.
- Here are some FREE resources on the Westminster Standards.
- Twenty iPhone and iPad tips to know about before iOS 14 is released. [CNET]
- This may or may not be a good thing, but soon you will be able to send VOICE TWEETS on Twitter. Read more here. [PC MAG]
- Send a link to a SPECIFIC TEXT on a web page? You can do that with this Google Chrome extension. Read about it here and get the extension here.[PC MAG]
** The Daily Roundup is published Monday – Friday at 9 AM ET **
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.