Here are the items and resources of interest for June 19, 2017:
- The Scars That Have Shaped Me: How God Meets Us in Suffering — So many people are dealing with great suffering. That is the nature of sin and living in a fallen world. Regardless, it is hard. This new book from Vaneetha Rendall Risner is highly recommended. Be sure to watch the 9-minute video of her life.
- For parents that are broken hearted over wayward children, this brief article from Desiring God Ministries may be helpful.
- There are likely to be many articles written on the recent PCA General Assembly. This one, however, is very good.
- Productivity tips for the busy pastor — You may not agree with all of these, and you may have your own, but these are a good start.
- A reformed guide to classical music — I enjoy classical music and often have it on while I work and study. This is a helpful article written by John Brentnall.
- Don’t forget the Bible in pastoral counseling — an article written by Jay Sanders.
- Certain virus scanners for your phone may not be what you think — read this article for more information.
- Backing up your entire computer with Google Drive will soon be a reality.
- For you Apple fans who love the iPad — this guide will help you determine which iPad you should buy now.
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.