Here are the items and resources of interest for July 3, 2017:
- Weak Faith? Read this article.
- Worship in the PCA — a thoughtful article written by Terry Johnson.
- PCA Study Committee Report — This article, written by my friend Geoff Gleason, pastor of Cliffwood PCA in Augusta GA, deals with recommendation three of the ad-interim committee on women in ministry.
- The Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC) adopts a position paper on human sexuality at their most recent General Assembly. You can read about it at the link and download the paper as well.
- Aiming to Preach with Aims — This article, written by Dr. Ryan McGraw, a professor at Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, is a well-written piece on the subject of preaching. GPTS has a summer institute on the subject of preaching if you are interested.
- A Video Testimony — Brian Croft recounts his first five years in ministry. Watch it. It will shock and amaze you.
- Android Pay — more banks have been added to this nice feature.
- I have become a Twitter junkie now that I no longer roam the halls of Facebook. Which Twitter client for Android is the best one for you? Read this article and find out. I use Tweetcaster, and it is available in a free or premium version.
- Eight Ways to Make Your Android Phone Less Annoying — from the PCMAG site.
- If you are an Apple user, this article on iOS 11 will interest you.
- In case you missed it, I made a personal announcement yesterday related to my current call as a pastor and where we are heading in the future.
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.