Here are the items and resources of interest for January 9, 2019:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page.
- A seminary student has put his entire course curriculum, including study questions for licensure and ordination, on Quizlet. Take a look.
- The Ten Commandments of Progressive Christianity — a series written by Michael Kruger, president of Reformed Theological Seminary in Charlotte NC.
- Systematic Theology Review — an article written by Kevin DeYoung. There are some solid advice and recommendations within this post for those of you who want to read my ST works this year.
- Joining and Being a Member of a Church — An article by Nate Shurden published on the TableTalk magazine website.
- The Top Fifty Stories from 2018 as they appeared on The Aquila Report.
- Six Ways to Delete Yourself from the Internet — an article from CNET.
- Six Smart Speaker Features You are Probably Not Using — Well, you might be, but if not check out this article from PC MAG.