Here are the items and resources of interest for January 27, 2020:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page. Also, if you are profiting (maybe a little bit) from this daily release, please consider sharing it across the social media networks. Thanks!
- The Dark Night of the Soul — An article written by Brad Creech. Thom Rainer offers a perspective on the same subject.
- The Value of Owning More Books Than You Can Read — This probably doesn’t belong in the “theology” category, but people who love theology usually have more books than they can read.
- Most of you are familiar with the book A Puritan Theology: Doctrine for Life. However, you may not know about the twenty-six lectures on the same subject.
- The Banner of Truth always has thought-provoking articles. This one is no different.
- I have started to read the Works of John Owen. It is something I should have done years ago. I am beginning with vol. 2: Communion with God. Here is a good article encouraging you to read Owen as well. If you cannot afford to buy the hard copy editions, you can get the PDF versions here.
- I started using the new Microsoft Edge browser the other day. It has been redesigned and is built on the chromium platform. This article from ZDNET is useful.
- Looking for new headphones? Check here.