Here are the items and resources of interest for January 19, 2018:
NEW FEATURE: Each weekday I will be asking a simple question related to theology or technology. Feel free to post an answer in the comments section (Facebook or the site itself). There will also be an article or two related to the question.
- How old must a child be before coming to the Lord’s Table? — This is an important issue. Written by Dr. R.Scott Clark.
- The seminary that I graduated from is now on Tumblr. Take a look! You should especially read this article.
- On Pastoral Reading — a helpful article was written by Dr. Ben Shaw, professor of Old Testament at Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary.
- What does it mean to fear God? — a helpful article by the late Dr. R.C, Sproul. This article, written by Lane Keister, also discusses the subject of the fear of God.
- Reaching College Towns and College Students — This article, written by Jay Thomas, was featured on the TableTalk website.
- I strongly recommend two-factor authentication. This article will tell you how.
- The iOS slowdown will be fixed with the next iOS update.
- Technology Tip: NOTE: Each Friday I will offer some “tech tips” on various topics. This week: Using Pocket. Pocket is a great tool to have around. There are many good articles on the internet, and the big challenge is what to do with all of this information. My practice is to use Pocket whenever I find something worth keeping. Pocket is free (there is also a premium version). Once you sign up, you can begin collecting articles, etc. As you save them, I suggest you tag them so you can find them later.
- This stained glass time lapse is cool.