Here are the items and resources of interest for January 18, 2018:
NEW FEATURE: Each weekday I will be asking a simple question related to theology or technology. Feel free to post an answer in the comments section (Facebook or the site itself). There will also be an article or two related to the question.
Today’s Question: Which translation of the Bible do you think is the best? Which one do you use? Please support your answer if you desire.
- Jason Helopoulos writes on the topic of reconciliation that first appeared on the TableTalk website.
- Blessed are the Meek — a fine article by Camden Bucey.
- May a Christian Opt Out of Church Membership? Excellent article written found on the Christ United Reformed Church website.
- Awakening Prayer Guide — from Ligonier Ministries. (FREE).
- In keeping with the “question of the day” This article on Bible translations (with charts) may be helpful to you. Additionally, this PDF chart may also be useful.
- If you are like me, you have too many emails coming from websites that you have long forgotten. This service will help you unsubscribe from all of them.
- You can now send iMessages on an Android — There is a catch. You must have a MAC to make this work.
- If you use Firefox as your primary web browser, you may want to read this article.
- What chain has the best coffee? Weigh in with your own opinions.
- What do you do when a family pet dies? This article may help.
- Twelve Ways to be the Meanest Mom. HT: Michael Butterfield (shared on Facebook).
** The Daily Roundup is published Monday-Friday at 9 AM ET **
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.