Here are the items and resources of interest for February 13, 2018:
- Dr. Ryan McGraw, the Morton H. Smith chair of Systematic Theology at Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary is writing a series of articles on the subject of preaching:
- Church Membership is Biblical — This is another of the many questions people ask pastors, and pastors should be equipped to answer it. Written by R.Scott Clark.
- For pastor’s wives — In fact, pastors should read this as well. An excellent and thoughtful article written by Courtney L. Moore. This article is also very good.
- What pastors could learn from Jordan Peterson.
- A helpful chart of Bible translations. What is your favorite Bible translation? Take this poll [poll id=”4″]
- Windows makes it easier to preview apps — article by Daniel Cooper
- A cyber attack at the Winter Olympics — This is not surprising, to be honest.
- Speaking of the Winter Olympics, this is how you can watch it online.
- I use Chrome as my default browser. However, it will eat up a ton of memory if you have numerous tabs open as I usually do. Currently, I am running 23 open tabs with some of them pinned (which means they are always running). I have been experimenting with this Chrome Extension to see if it will do what it proclaims to do and so far I have been very pleased. I have tested it against a memory use graph to see if it does give me back the RAM as it promises. So far it is working as advertised.
** The Daily Roundup is published Monday-Friday at 9 AM ET. **
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.