Here are the items and resources of interest for February 10, 2020:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page. Also, if you are profiting (maybe a little bit) from this daily release, please consider sharing it across the social media networks. Thanks!
- The following is a helpful list for ministers of the gospel who are dealing with the death of a member or loved one. More on the subject of death:
- Death does not have to have the last word — An article written by the late Dr. R.C. Sproul.
- How Now Shall We Die? — An article written by John Blanchard.
- The Pastor and the Funeral — An article written by Harry Reeder.
- Is it important to know the moment of our regeneration? — Written by Nathan Bingham.
- Where can women teach? A helpful article by Mary Kassian.
- Windows 10 dark mode — from CNET.
- If you are a Google Music user, you will want to read this article. I know it got my attention. [ENGADGET]
** The Daily Roundup is published Monday – Friday at 9 AM ET **
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.