Here are the items and resources of interest for December 22, 2020:
NOTE: If you are interested in receiving my monthly newsletter, please fill out the information at the bottom of the page. If you are profiting (maybe a little bit) from this daily release, please consider sharing it across the social media networks. Thanks!
- A Word of Hope for Those With Chronic Pain — An article written by Derek Rishmway.
- Union with Christ in Paul’s Epistles — An article written by J.V. Fesko.
- What does the 2nd COVID stimulus bill mean for you?
- What Does the “X” in X-Mas Mean? — I see this mistake made often. Read and be informed. An article by the late Dr. R.C. Sproul.
- Sleep tips from CNET.
- The best smart home products (not made by Google or Amazon) according to CNET.
** The Daily Roundup is published Monday – Friday at 8 AM CT **
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.