Here are the items and resources of interest for April 27, 2017:
- A wonderful story of service to the church — “Mabel served lunch for Potomac Presbytery for over 20 years! She was one of the extraordinary “ordinary saints.” A faithful member of Wallace PCA for many years, she was much loved and will be greatly missed.”
- Fifteen really strange reasons NOT to attend church — These are funny and sad all at the same time. Speaking of “skipping church” this article is more serious.
- Why Homosexuality is not like other sins — read it and decide for yourself. Does the author make a valid point? Why or why not?
- The Theological Methods of Thomas Aquinas: A Reformed Perspective — By Dr. K. Scott Olipint. Complete with video.
- A different kind of tablet that may just eliminate the need for paper. You decide.
- Phones with the best battery life – in the opinion of CNET.
- Okay, now we have a device that will tell you what to wear.
- A guide for saving money — This is a really interesting idea. Maybe I should try to do what it suggests.
Subscribe To The Newsletter of Bill and Gwen Hill: The Hill Report
Stay in touch with Bill and Gwen. Updates are sent once a month and contain news, praise and prayer requests about the church and the family.