Here are the items and resources of interest for April 11, 2017:
- Husbands, 8 Admonitions to Love Your Wife — This is an excellent article that addresses some core issues.
- The Doctrines of Grace — a series published by Ligonier Ministries and written by Dr. R.C. Sproul. Here is the entire series if you would like to jump into a particular topic.
- Lies at the Heart of Addiction — Dr. David Murray talks candidly about an important subject.
- What books should be on a pastor’s bookshelf? — This article offers some answers.
- Can Christians Marry Non-Christians? Written by Mike Gilbart-Smith.
- J.I. Packer’s Rare Puritan Library — it is now digitized, and you can read it online.
- My everyday task manager is Todoist. If you are looking for a helpful way of organizing all of your tasks, this may be a helpful review. Need another? Head over here.
- Perhaps you are looking for a list of the best Task Managers of 2017? Okay, this site should be of use.
- What are Android’s top ten best task manager apps? This site offers their opinion.
- PC Mag offers their list of Android apps they think you should pay for and use.
- You Can Train Yourself to Be Frugal — Saving money is not impossible.
- 100 ways to save money — This list has some good suggestions.
“Spare neither labour in the study, prayer in the closet, nor zeal in the pulpit. If men do not judge their souls to be worth a thought, compel them to see that their minister is of a very different opinion.”
(Charles Spurgeon, Lectures to My students, p.344)