Here are the items and resources of interest for January 1, 2018:
- How To Betray Your Wife, Destroy Her Self-Worth, And Implode Your Marriage In One Easy Step — Read the article.
- Theology matters and this article by Stephen Wellum explains why.
- The New Year has begun and if you are like most people you have landed on a Bible reading plan for 2018. My wife and I are reading through the TableTalk plan published by Ligonier Ministries. It can be found in the monthly TableTalk publication as well as on YouVersion.
- Speaking of the New Year, I encourage my readers to subscribe to This Day in Presbyterian History. As the website states it is a “daily devotional readings in Scripture, the Westminster Standards, & Presbyterian history.” I have been a subscriber for years and I save every post in my OneNote notebook. The posts are authored by the PCA Historical Center.
- From the personal notes: I have released my own set of reading goals, complete with a bibliography. If you are interested in the books I am planning on reading in 2018 you can see the list here.
- Ars Technica has written a guide for Android 8 and iOS 11.
- iPhone battery issues? Read this article and find out what you can do. Lifehacker has an article that goes well with the previous one.
- What happens to all of your online accounts when you die? Read this CNET article.