Here are the items and resources of interest for September 17, 2018:
- For church history buffs out there:[VIDEO] Scotland’s Forgotten Reformation. From the website:
You’ve heard of the Scottish Reformation of 1560, but what was the Second Reformation? This video documents a powerful movement that would take the Church in Scotland to a more extensive reformation according to God’s Word. What lessons can we apply from this today?
- If there is one thing the church needs today that is more prayer. Indeed, prayer should be a big part of our corporate worship service. Sadly, pastor’s either neglect it or are beat into submission by people who make silly comments such as “you pray too long.” Read this article by Jason Helopoulos.
- In this short video (4:20) John MacArthur will tell you how to spot a deceived person.
- What We Lose When Hymnbooks Disappear — an article written by Ashley Hales
- Weather Channel demos Hurricane Florence ‘worst-case scenario’ with mixed reality — in light of what everyone was watching this past week, Hurricane Florence, this is interesting.
- With the iPhone XR and XS Max, the small phone is officially dead — a commentary written by Lynn La of CNET.
- How to Clone a Hard Drive — You may need this someday. This article was written by Whitson Gordon of PC MAG.