Here are the items and resources of interest for June 27, 2017:
- The Importance of Being a Pastor’s Wife — a talk given by Michael Kruger at the most recent PCA General Assembly. I have not vetted the audio and only offer it here for information purposes.
- Some new titles at Westminster Bookstore:
- God Is — by Mark Jones.
- Asking the Right Questions: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Applying the Bible — by Matthew Harmon
- Memrise — I use this free service daily to keep up with my Greek and Hebrew vocabulary. There are many other uses as well.
- A story of one woman’s encounter with pornography.
- Ten ways to cultivate “gossip-resistance.” — an article that all leaders of the church should read. In my experience, some of the biggest gossips are teaching elders/pastors. It should not be that way.
- Kindle Deals for Christians — These resources made available by challies.com.