Here are the items and resources of interest for July 26, 2017:
- Control Your Sexuality — Blogger Tim Challies weighs in on the subject.
- The Westminster Confession of Faith Journal Edition — if you want the Confession in a format that allows you to take notes for each section, this is for you. I do the same thing, but I use One Note for my comments and thoughts.
- My friend, Geoff Gleason of CliffwoodPresbyterian Church continues his series through the PCA ad interim study report. This time he deals with recommendation #7
- In light of an upcoming article “Rethinking Seminary Training,” I have started gathering various articles from around the internet on the subject. David Wells, as usual, writes an informed piece.
- Carl Trueman writes an interesting article “Our Cultural Waterloo.” Read it. Do you think he is correct?
- We are losing our children to the world. The statistics do not lie. I wonder if it is because we do not teach our children the Bible. Read this article from Jon Nielson as he gives some helpful tips to do that important work.
- Google has rolled out the last developer preview for Android O — from Tech Times. Maybe you can’t wait for the public release. If that is the case, then check out this article.
- iPhone 8 final design leaked early — according to Value Walk.
- Now Facebook is getting in the home speaker game and trying to rival the Amazon Echo and Google home.
- Save money buying books on Amazon — so says The Penny Pincher website. I did not try it, but I will shortly. If you try it drop a note in the comments section.
- An interesting article of 131 actionable items gleaned from various resources.