Here are the items and resources of interest for January 15, 2018:
NOTE: Now that I am back from vacation, I intend to publish the Daily Roundup Monday-Friday, Lord willing.
- This subject is one that I have discussed with others. Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary graduate and pastor of New Covenant Presbyterian Church (PCA) Nick Batzig does an excellent job of unpacking it.
- Ask any pastor, and he will tell you that when members leave the church, it hurts. The crises can cause pain, sorrow, discouragement, and confusion. Chris Marley does an excellent job discussing the matter in this article.
- These rules for responding to “nasty emails” could also be applied to letters received through snail mail.
- Five Questions about the Pastor’s Piety: An interview with Scott Oliphint.
- Pastors are often very lonely. This article gives eight reasons why you should befriend him.
- I minister in the “Bible Belt.” This video is helpful. NOTE: This is the video of the week, and it can be viewed from the home page.
- The Complete List of Cortana Commands — put together by CNET.
- How to stream any audio with Amazon Echo — by CNET.
- The best Android apps of 2018 — by PCMAG